Download 14 Awesome Windows 7 Themes

Finally finished! After looking into the official Windows 7 themes site I thought of making few themes for myself and then thought of sharing with my readers. I hope you will like all the theme packs.

I have taken all the wallpapers from wallpapaerstock site, and I recommend it if you like to have cool wallpapers. So, all wallpaper credit goes to the original authors. I would like to take a small credit for composing the themes pack.

How to install?

1. Download themes pack.

2. Double-click on .themepack file.

Theme 1to5[5]

Theme 1 Theme 2 Theme 3 Theme 4 Theme 5

Theme 6to7

Theme 6 Theme 7 Theme 8 Theme 9

Theme 10 to 144

Theme 10 Theme 11 Theme 12 Theme 13 Theme 14

Update: You can download the whole pack from the link given below:

14 Windows 7 Themes (skydrive)

14 Windows 7 Themes (megaupload)

I will be adding more themes to this gallery, so stay tuned!
Bukan pendiam, lebih suka diam dan mendengarkan.